Thank you for choosing PREMIER SPA & LASER CENTER (PSLC) for your aesthetic needs.
Please be advised that our services are elective cosmetic procedures, the care provided at Premier Spa & Laser Center is not covered by any medical insurance programs and we do not participate in any such plans. Payment is required at the time of your treatment. For specially packaged treatments, payment for the entire package is due at the time of the first scheduled treatment. The health and safety of our patients is our first priority, therefore at this time we have had to update several of our policies in the Spa, see below:
Please read and sign our financial and etiquette policy below to verify your receipt and understanding of this information.
1. For the comfort of all our guests, please reduce or mute the volume on your cell phones, laptops, and pagers.
2. Please refrain from inappropriate language or actions. If this does occur your aesthetic provider may terminate your service, without a refund.
3. We provide a number of payment options which may be used individually or combined according to your desires. Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Care Credit are accepted. (Returned checks are subject to a $30.00 service charge.)
4. We value your business and understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours’ notice for cancellations to avoid a cancellation fee.
5. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, our cancellation/no-show policy is listed as follows:
Please understand that when you forget to cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and patients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
6. Clients arriving ten minutes after their scheduled appointment time will be considered late for their appointment, and their appointment may be rescheduled as a result, allowing the provider to take their next scheduled appointment on time.
7. All consults will now require a $50 deposit OR a credit card kept on file that will be charged in the event of a “no show” or last-minute cancellation.
8. For all Coolsculpting treatments, a deposit is required at the time of scheduling the appointment. This deposit may be forfeited, if a cancellation less than 48 hours occurs or the appointment is missed.
9. All services will now require a deposit OR a credit card kept on file that will be charged in the event of a “no show” or last-minute cancellation. The deposit will be applied once services are rendered. This deposit will be forfeited, if a cancellation less than 24 hours occurs or the appointment is missed.
10. Skin care product purchases can be returned within 30 days of purchase, ONLY if they are unopened and unused. Latisse, Renova, Retin A and Hydroquinone products cannot be returned. A refund by Premier Spa & Laser Center may not be provided in the same form of initial payment(s). All refunds will be provided by a check in the mail within 2-3 weeks of receipt of return. If you do not wish a check refund a credit can be left on your account for future service(s) and/or purchase(s) within the spa.
These policies are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions or need assistance with any financial matters relating to your treatment, please contact our Aesthetic Associates for help.
Registration Paperwork ~ Please complete prior to appointment