Full Body Waxing
From hairline to toes and everything in between! We offer facial and full body waxing services for both women and men. We specialize in Brazilian waxing, using hard wax to guarantee a quick and more comfortable experience. Other popular services include underarms, full face, and arms.
Men’s Facial Grooming Package
Complete brow shaping plus nose and ear grooming.
We like the way our skin looks when we have a tan but the UVA/UVB rays from the sun or tanning booths are not so good for our skin. Get your sun kissed glow with a customized spray tan.
To assist with your tanning journey we do offer several retail products by Norvell. If spray tanning is not for you we do offer sun tanning gels and mousses so you can still get that beachy look at home.
- The night before your spray tan exfoliate your skin. This will promote an even coverage and lengthen the duration of your tan by removing the dead cells.
- Shave your legs before your treatment or wax a few days prior.
- Avoid wearing makeup or moisturizers as these act as barriers to the spray and stops the process from working. Some products like Dove leave a film on your skin that directly leads to a blotchy tan.
- Wear loose, older or dark clothing and/or undergarments since the tanning solution may rub off on your clothing, solution washes out of most clothing but may stain.
After you spray tan
- You should wait at least 8-12 hours before showering (overnight if possible) this will allow you tan to develop.
- Avoid long, hot showers or scrubbing, the excessive friction can cause your tan to fade.
- Avoid deodorants and applying moisturizers
- Swimming, hot tubs, and vigorous exercise may also cause your tan to fade prematurely; we recommend limiting your skin’s exposure to water as much as possible.
- Do not shave for 12 hours after your treatment. You should keep shaving and waxing to a minimum to reduce the fading process.
Maintaining your tan
- Moisturizing regularly. Dry skin makes it difficult for a spray tan to develop evenly and speeds up the fading process. For a color boost, you our color extend prolong moisturizing lotion.
This service introduces you to Glo Minerals as well as our certified make-up artist. Our artist will help match your lifestyle with your desired look.
Special Occasion Make Up
Engagement photos, proms, sweet sixteen, special birthdays, high school portraits, reunions or your next big night out have your makeup applied by our certified make-up artist. We use and sell a mineral make up that covers, corrects and protects your skin. Glo Minerals formulation delivers unsurpassed coverage, UV, and environmental protection and offers an exceptional spectrum of mineral pigments. This makeup is talc-free, non-comedogenic and cruelty-free.
Bridal Make Up
One of the biggest days of your life deserves you looking and feeling your best on this special day. Schedule a consultation and trial makeup session prior to your wedding to allow our certified make-up artist customize your look to your unique style. Don’t forget the Mother of bride or groom, wedding party, junior bridesmaids and flower girls with our special bridal party packages. We look forward to being part of your big day.
Make Up Lessons
This hands-on experience will show you make up techniques and colors that are right for your skin and complexion.
Our express facial or mini facial is a convenient option for people with busy schedules and little time to spare. This treatment consists of cleansing, exfoliation, application of a mask, toner and moisturizer. After your treatment, your skin will have a nice glow and you will leave feeling refreshed and relaxed. Your skin will feel smoother and look healthier. (Steam and extraction are available upon request but not part of our express facial.
Facial masks can treat a particular skin type or condition. They can be used alone or in combination with other treatments. Commonly we pair with a mini facial. The masque stays on for about 10-15 minutes and contains ingredients such as clay, mud, aloe vera, algae, essential oils and vitamins. Below are a few of the masques we offer in our spa.
The brightening masque works to address fin lines, large pores and hyper-pigmentation. It illuminates the skin with Tyrosine inhibitors by slowing down the production of melanin. A gradual lightening of hyper pigmentation, age spots and freckles will occur.
This masque is ideal for targeting acne, irritated skin and large pores. Its cleaning benefits help to eliminate impurities. It prevents the pores from clogging. The complexion becomes clearer and excess oil is absorbed.
Hydrotant Marine Masque
This creamy rich non-drying masque tones, moisturizes and hydrates dry and mature skin. Marine extracts high in amino acid, combined with antioxidants and proteins, help optimize and maintain a radiant complexion, leaving the skin soft and silky.
This masques highly concentrated granule crème contains licorice for its inflammatory, antiseptic and ant-bacterial properties. It exfoliates dry dead skin cells while drawing toxicity to the surface. Can be used on all skin types.
The rejuvenation masque combines the best ingredients to fight the free-radical damage that causes premature aging. This masque is especially helpful to maintain healthy, mature skin by enhancing epidermal water content.
This lemon colored and fragrant gel masque will calm down the most sensitive skin. This soothing gel contains healing calendula, chamomile and aloe with a small amount of Vitamin E is mainly used for sunburns, acne inflammation and over treated skin.